The position is with realworld one. You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR /AI World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR, AR and AI through Science and Technology with a gamification element, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Office Management intern (m/w/x) to join our dedicated team in Staufen. We believe that VR, AR and AI are the future of scientific research and education and would like you to be a part of our future.
- You are responsible for the organisation of the office and all day-to-day tasks, you handle correspondence and ensure a professional and pleasant space to work
- You greet and care for our guests, ensuring general cleanliness in the office as well as the maintaining of meeting rooms
- Creating accounts and installing software for all new employees
- You track company equipment and are responsible for secure storage
- Ordering office supplies
- You support the Project Management
- Excellent German and very good English skills (spoken and written)
- A talent for organisation and a highly structured approach to work
- Professionalism when handling confidential information
- Strong communication skills and an open attitude towards all colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Eager to work in a Startup Atmosphere and a ‘can-do’ attitude
fulltime employment after successful completion of the internship // attractive compensation // open company culture // pleasant working environment with the opportunity to create something new // exciting challenges in an innovative and international team