nomiko e. V. is a non-profit association focusing on the mentoring and support of training and further education of PhD students, graduands, trainees, engineers and scientists in microelectronics and communication technologies. The association's goal is to orientate someone's qualification at real-life project work and to thus support and improve it. To reach these targets, the association installs the qualified hired individuals in its members' organisations. At the members' companies these "employees" are positioned in a way to ensure that they get to know and use electronic media and tools to the biggest possible extent and to ensure their introduction to future tasks by active contributing to projects and orders under qualified supervision. nomiko e. V. is a non-profit organisation.
Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Nokia is a global leader in technologies that connect people and things.
Bell Labs, the innovation engine of Nokia, is a worldwide research and development community for telecommunications. Our researchers continuously invent and enhance technologies, e.g. for 4G and 5G systems.
Nokia Bell Labs Stuttgart is offering an Internship in the area of 5G for Industry 4.0 for a qualified and passionate bachelor level student. The internship can be used to prepare an industrial master thesis.
- Setup of a deployment model of an Industry 4.0 simulation scenario of multi-connectivity
- Extension of an existing simulation tool
- Simulative performance analysis of 5G wireless radio in factory environments
- Potentially validation on an experimental platform for industrial communication
- Collaboration with Bell Labs researchers
- Technical report and internal presentation
Enrolled student in M.Sc./Diploma for Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Background in cellular and mobile radio communication
- Radio channel propagation modeling and simulation
- Programming Skills: Matlab, C++, Linux Environment
- Highly engaged and hands-on personality
- Level of education: Bachelor/or Diploma
- Language skills: English or German
- Participate in a highly innovation driven project in a large international environment
- Improve your technology skills in a innovative working environment
- Understanding of wireless networks
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Weekly working hours: 35