GSK is looking for a
Manager Bioburden & Endotoxins (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD187009
An operational role responsible for the Bioburden & Endotoxins testing team of the QC Microbiology and Sterility Assurance (Biology&RawMaterial Department).
- Support the manufacturing operations through microbiological testing of Incoming materials, intermediates and final vaccine products.
- Manage a team of Technicians.
- Manage endotoxin and bioburden tests performed in his team to support commercial manufacturing and projects in early phase (Phase i-II-III).
- Supervise a team (up to 10) aligned with operations needs and team capacities / capabilities, responsible to reallocate activities in the team and broader QC Microbiology & Sterility assurance if needed.
- Provide microbiology expertise, manage complex technical and/or production problems, and evaluate potential impact on product quality and escalate to management.
- Manage team performances through regular shopfloor presence, define action plans, ensure the implementation and measure through adequate and/or site defined KPIs.
- Ensure Quality Systems (deviation, OOS investigation, CAPA, documentation, training, change control, validation activities, maintenance and calibration activities) are in place/in use and handled in a timely manner.
- Review and approve technical and validation documents linked to her/his activities and expertise (procedures, technical reports, validation protocols and reports, as necessary…).
- Evaluate skills and performances, defines and ensures regular follow-up of development plans of each team member.
- Ensure the compliance on EHS topics in her/his area and develop the EHS mindset within his/her team and peers.
- Promote continuous improvement mindset in a day to day activities within her/his team and peers.
- Microbiologist or Pharmacist, with at minimum a Master degree in Sciences (Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, …).
- At least 5 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech / medical device / food industry or equivalent environment including at least 3 years of quality control related experience.
- Direct experience and high knowledge in Microbiology.
- Experience in leading people.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: quality center, quality assurance, microbiology, endotoxin, bioburden, sterility, biology, manufacturing operations, team manager, team management, people manager, people management, supervise, supervisor, microbiology, microbiologist, pharmacist, biotechnology, pharmacology, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device,kwaliteitscentrum, kwaliteitsborging, microbiologie, endotoxine, steriliteit, biologie, productieactiviteit, teammanager, teammanagement, supervisie, supervisor, microbiologie, microbioloog, apotheker, biotechnologie, farmacologie, farmaceutica, biotech, centre qualité, assurance qualité, microbiologie, endotoxines, charge biologique, stérilité, biologie, opérations de fabrication, responsable d'équipe, gestion d'équipe, responsable de personnel, gestion des personnes, superviser, superviseur, microbiologie, microbiologiste, pharmacien, biotechnologie, pharmacologie, pharmaceutique, biotechnologie, médical dispositif