We require a professional Lead Cloud Architect with excellent experience working in Google Cloud, AWS cloud and public cloud skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please read the following details and attached job specification for the current vacancy
· Basic capability to complete tasks under close supervision. Not expected to use much initiative. Should be organized.
· Uses some discretion and has a wider circle of interaction than level 1, especially in specialty. Works on a range of tasks, and proactively manages personal development.
· Complete work packages with milestone reviews only. Escalates problems under own discretion. Works with suppliers and customers. May have some supervisory responsibility. Performs a broad range of tasks, takes initiative, and schedules own and others work
· Ensure and advise: Broad direction, supervisory, objective setting responsibility. Influences organization. Challenging and unpredictable work. Self-sufficient in business skills.
· Initiate and influence: Authority for an area of work. Sets organizational objectives. Influences policy, significant part of organization, and customers and suppliers at a high level. Highly complex and strategic work. Initiates and leads technical and business change.
· BS/MS with 15+ years of industry experience with 3+ years of as Cloud Architect
· Strong experience in creating large scale enterprise cloud platform (GCP)
· 2+ year of strong AWS/GCP experience with AWS/GCP Cloud Architect certification
· Deliver various artefacts as part of the enterprise cloud architecture, including systems/network/infrastructure diagrams, reference implementations, best practices, and roadmaps
· Expert and knowledgeable on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models with modern terminology and relevance
· GCP/AWS/Azure Architect Certified
Please forward your CV at @firstname.lastname@example.org