PwC Legal is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
Our team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a lawyer specialized in Employment and Litigation law (Un avocat spécialisé en Droit Social et Contentieux)
You will join our team to work on various types of files providing assistance to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions, institutional clients and also local clients. Your duties will include:
1. Working actively with the team in a wide variety of Employment law issues :
- Day-to-day HR issues (drafting of contracts, internal policies…),
- Disciplinary procedures, dismissal and collective redundancies processes,
- International mobility and social security questions,
- Employee benefit schemes such as pension plans, stock option plans and other incentive schemes,
- Implementation of operational businesses in Luxembourg,
- Business reorganisations on seller or buyer side notably by performing legal Due Diligence.
- Assist our team for commercial and civil litigation including arbitration matters :
- Contractual liability such as torts or breach of contracts and especially complex shareholder, partnership or post acquisition disputes,
- Professional liability (i.e. Directors liability)
- Banking litigation,
- Debt recovery, insolvency, enforcement of securities,
- Unfair competition.
3. Update on legal topics and leading internal and external presentation
4. Being involved in the development of the department through visibility actions, such as legal news or conferences
5. Following the trends of the area, both in Luxembourg and the European Union
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalized induction program and day to day coaching throughout the mission
- Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
- The perfect combination between strong senior’s support and certain level of autonomy
- A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should have:
- A university degree in Law (Bac + 5) ideally with specialization in Employment Law
- A minimum of 1year experience in a law firm in Employment field
- Excellent communication and team player
- A perfect command of French and English
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application by clicking the Apply button below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence