Junior Sales with a Native Level of German and a High Level of EnglishMunich
OrganizationDiscover a large international group with 40 years of experience, made up of a pool of companies in various areas of the tourism sector. An organisation with more than 4,500 companies, in which service and creativity are at the heart of its identity.
As a Junior Sales Representative B2B you will be responsible for:
- Discovering and visiting new customers
- Open new customer accounts within the assigned area
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Telemarketing actions
- Be in charge of sales quote and its following up
- track requests and accounts
- Other commercial tasks
- We are looking for a person who will share their experience and who has a background in the hotel business, with a focus on providing new customers
- You need to have Education/Training/a Degree in Tourism
- You need 2-3 years of experience in same role and sector
- You would also travel within Munich and handle other hotels. This is why we need you to have a valid driving license and a car.
- You speak fluently German and English
- If you are dynamic, constant, business oriented people that is looking to evolve within an international company to grow up, this is your job!
- Competitive Salary
- Full time + Permanent contract
- International environment