We are looking for a (Junior)Sales Manager Residential Comfort to be responsible for developing our business and providing sustainable growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contacts to achieve the agreed business goals. Your role will be to maximize sales of the EMERSON products in the Residential Business Unit with primary focus on the Residential Heatpump market. The presence in our Emerson Commercial and Residential Europe headquarters in Aachen and German office in Maintal is required frequently. The Sales Manager Residential Comfort reports to the Sales Director D-A-CH.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Generate sales by providing sales & technical advice to both existing and potential customers (Heatpump Segment)
- Leading the existing daily business in all matters with our Heatpump Customers
- Develop and maintain the relations with existing Heatpump Customers in the targeted segments through regular face to face visits
- Coordinating Commercial and technical Leads with our Customers
- Visit relevant customers and prospects on a daily basis
- Provide on a weekly basis the necessary visit reports to follow up on all sales-leads, Heatpump Segment activities and offers
- Deal with leadership and different stakeholder
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a Technical degree in Refrigeration, Electrical Engineering,Industrial Engineering or a dual study in the HVAC field
- Commercial work experience in one of the sectors Residential Heatpump or HVAC is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally experienced in leading projects and managing complexity
- Competent and confident; ability to adapt to company culture in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness & efficiency
- Has a sales mentality: Independent, result-oriented with a positive approach and a clear focus on high quality sales, prioritization of customer satisfaction & loyalty, reliable and determined and hands-on demonstration skills
- Communicates effectively and is an excellent team player and networker
- Is willing to travel
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- A challenging and stimulating international work environment that encourages personal development and grow
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- The opportunity to be a main actor in our organization and the freedom to act for improvement
- A modern and dynamic workplace with a gym
If you are interested in joining the Emerson family, please make sure to submit your application online on our Career site.
About the company:
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales and 215 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com