Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s leader for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting services.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange is looking for a:
Junior Invoicing Officer- Finance (M/F)
We are looking for a proactive individual with an appetite for learning and growing within our Invoicing & Business Analysis team.
- Issue invoices for wide range of products/services
- Review payments received and monitor the evolution of accounts receivables
- Ensure prompt and qualitative response to daily requests from clients
At a later stage:
- Contribute to the analysis and improvement of KPIs in order to enhance existing business/financial reporting
- Contribute to revenue management: planning, forecast and budget preparation/monitoring
- Participate to the team’s ongoing efforts on process and client experience optimization
- 2 Year degree (Bac +2) with maximum 5 years’ experience
- Basic knowledge in accountancy
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in French, proficient in English
- Highly motivated and flexible team player
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- MS Excel skills considered as a plus
“Apply now” by clicking on the button below.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of a criminal record (N°3).