Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
To be successful in this role, your designs demonstrate empathy and creativity, bringing value to both Elinvar and its partners. Collaborating with the product team and frontend developers, you will work together to build a polished, high quality digital product destined for both Asset Managers and their customer.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be an integral part of our cross-functional product team by writing guidelines and FAQs for application developers
- Having fun accompanying a complex design process. Adapt an initial design, understand its system to detail and roll it out through different media
- Actively engage in the design team and stay curious about the newest tools, processes, and trends
What do we offer?
- The usual Berlin startup perks – but more and better :)
- Excellent working conditions, tools and environment
- An opportunity to build a visionary platform from the ground up, using latest technologies
- An opportunity to make a real difference as a part of a friendly and diverse team
- An opportunity to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally
- Autonomy and flexibility – dream big and make it happen!
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely