Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, and professional services and devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s German Research Centre in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. Now we are looking for an IT Solutions System Expert.
As an IT Solutions System Expert within the Test and Reliability organization, you shall be responsible for
Working with ISV partners, from the Finance and Manufacturing domain, to design solutions for customer around Storage, big data and DB products. This role requires deep technical expertise in system architecture design and very good knowhow in storage, DB and big data technology.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Based on the IT needs and development trends of European local finance (banks, securities, etc.) or manufacturing industries (automobile, shipbuilding, and other industries), work with ISV partners to design solutions for customers around storage, big data, and database products;
- Undertake the role of technical leader of scheme design for major local financial projects, and be able to exchange technical schemes with customers;
- Undertake local storage, big data, and database solution planning, drive continuous product improvement, and ensure that the storage solution is ahead of the competition
- Have a deep understanding of the IT architecture of European financial and manufacturing customers, including storage, big data and database application scenarios, and customer needs.
- Proficient in the technical principles of storage, big data, and databases, and able to gain insight into the industry's development trends and changes in data and storage requirements;
- In-depth research on the products of storage vendors in the industry, including but not limited to EMC, Netapp, IBM, HP, HDS, etc.
- Familiar with database and big data background knowledge and technical principles, including but not limited to SQL DB / MPPDB / DW / HDInsight / BI and other fields;
- Have in-depth research on cloud architecture (AWS, Azure), and have a deep understanding of cloud application scenarios, principles, advantages and disadvantages;
- Worked as pre-sale technical director, R & D architect, or solution architect in the storage industry, leading the design and successful implementation of the solution, and achieved commercial success.
- Continue to pay attention to new technology trends and have a sense of innovation;
- Have a good analysis and judgment ability on the development trend of the storage industry, identify the potential needs of customers in advance, and complete the solution architecture design
- Possess excellent communication ability and project development ability, strong achievement orientation and teamwork awareness
- Exciting and varied tasks in an innovative and significant environment.
- International working environment
- The working location will be Munich Research Center
- Contribution towards new technologies
- An attractive salary structure.
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please apply in English.