Imagine new horizons…
As part of our 3DEXCITE R&D FrontEnd team, you will develop web applications and cloud services to automate simplification of 3D CAD data. Our focus is to provide easy to use interfaces to specify simplification operations as well as robust and scalable engines to process them on 3D data. You will be part of a team of professional developers dedicated to deliver the best software quality.
We are looking for a motivated intern or working student, who already has first basics in Frontend technologies and wants to use this chance to get professional experience in this area for at least next 6 months.
Join a multi-cultural team of software engineers, be part of a large global ecosystem of software developers, build your personal network, and bring your contribution to the vision of 3DEXCITE & Dassault Systèmes.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
What will your role be?
- Write automatic tests and integration with existing systems or platforms
- Understand and deliver code in expected timeframe and quality
- Be an active team member within our agile development department
The challenges ahead
- Get integrated in the team’s agile development methodology
- Support the development and get to know all systems and processes
- Learn how to employ processes, methods and tools in a professional environment
Your key success factors
- Studies in Computer Science or comparable topic
- Understanding of how web applications work, Object Oriented programming and Model-View-Controller principles is beneficial
- Motivation and a self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills, especially in English, to be able to work in a multicultural team