About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
What you'll do:
- You will learn and support Talent Acquisition by coordinating and optimising our Candidate Experience. This means managing candidate communication, data cleaning, scheduling online and onsite interviews and job online distribution.
- You will learn and support the People & Culture team on daily tasks related to its administration and reporting.
- You will learn and support Talent Management by coordinating On/Off-boarding and Surveys.
- You will learn and support the organisation of internal events, meet-ups and workshops.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things.
- You will get exposed to different areas of an innovative People & Culture department.
- You will have the opportunity to prove yourself and take ownership on certain projects.
- An open and dynamic working culture that supports great work-life balance.
Additional benefits include:
- As much coffee and as many drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- Subsidy on BVG and lunch
- A personal travel insurance
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You don't have much working experience but you have a strong desire to learn!
- You are a fast learner that loves analysing and solving problems in a creative way.
- You have good interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with different people from different backgrounds.
- You are an active social media user and you would like to work on such projects.
- You are famous for paying high attention to detail, especially when dealing with numbers.
- You are a team player, and you would love working in an international environment where different opinions count.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in German.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company's working language – in a professional context.
- You are available for at least three months.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.