About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We offer a challenging, full-time internship in one of our offices, a minimum of 6 months, in a company with high development potential.You will work in the Structured Finance team which has built a strong track record in rating high-profile transactions, including SME CLOs, NPLs, RMBSs, CMBS, and Auto ABS.You will be immersed in a pan European team of structured finance specialists with day to day interaction with a small local team of highly experienced analysts. The dynamism and the small size of the team will allow you to demonstrate quickly the quality of your work and possibly gain direct exposure to senior management and clients, once you have demonstrated your capabilities.
- You support analysts in relation to living sophisticated structured finance transactions by producing material used in credit rating committees and by building various models under advanced programming languages.
- You participate in projects related to new methodology developments, and improvement of operational efficiency within the Structured Finance team.
- You analyse credit performance data (delinquency, default, prepayment, recovery) and perform statistical analysis (data mining) for a broad range of structured finance asset classes.
Your professional profile
- Enrolled university student. Previous finance experience is not necessary when you have a very strong background in econometrics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong statistical skills with the ability to apply in practice.
- Masters-level students or higher and top universities/engineering schools only.
- Expert MS Excel with VBA, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, and SQL experience a plus.
Your personal profile
- Interest in developing a career in quantitative finance.
- Strong interest and motivation for learning the practical insights of structured finance and credit markets.
- Highly reliable and with high rigor standards and attention to details.
- Highly critical, curious, energetic and able to think outside the box.
- Fluent proficiency in English is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
If this sounds like a journey for you, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application via Campusjäger!Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.