About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
What are your main tasks?
Your main goal will be to develop and retain our employees (mostly Tech-based) by:
- Filling the role of an HR Business Partner by supporting and getting involved in operational and strategic HR topics and projects in a fast-growing and agile environment
- Supporting the team by onboarding and ensuring their development through organizing trainings, feedback sessions
- Setting up and analyzing surveys to measure team happiness
- Organizing numerous events and workshops
- Ensuring smooth operations by executing our payroll process together with our external accountant
- Supporting our Team with the screening, scheduling and job postings on different platforms as well as helping out with all daily unexpected surprises
What skills do you have to complement our team?
- You have lots of passion for people and organization
- Structure and organisation are in your blood and you love to take over ownership
- Multitasking with a cool head is one of your secret talents
- You like to communicate and always find nice and funny ways to interact with your co-workers
- You are eager to learn new things and help improve the HR department
- You are reliable and are not afraid to speak up if unsure of anything
- You have previous experience within the HR sector is appreciated
- You have a near, if not, native comprehension of English. German skills are a bonus
What are we offering you?
- Take responsibility from day one. Take ownership of projects. See your innovation in the department
- Flexible schedule: Create your own working schedule that best suits you
- Working closely with multiple teams and learning the ins and outs of a Fintech startup
- Enjoy the usual Start-up stuff: Kicker, Fresh Fruits, monthly lunches
- Enjoy free coffee, energy drinks and (actually good) free beer!
- Latest Equipment: Cutting edge, top of the line equipment is specially ordered to suit your needs
- Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Kreuzberg! The best Berlin hotspots are a short walk away
Our 5 stage recruitment process
- 1st interview: with HR
- 2nd interview: with head of department
- Meet your future team
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.