About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We are a growing international network of the best of the digital sphere – we already connect more than 30.000 women, empowering the most inspiring, digital minds of our time. As leading diversity expert, we have made it our goal to support medium-sized companies and large corporations to further promote diversity and digitization. We recently founded consult companies in their diversity management and all other diversity initiatives. We live our motto: Achievement – Impact – ChangeWith an internship in consulting, you not only have the opportunity to build a strong network and to learn, you will also get the opportunity to become an expert in diversity and get to know companies from the inside out.
We are not an employer – we are a community:
- We have no hierarchies- we have colleagues with whom we work together
- You act autonomously within your projects and responsibilities
- Feedback is a gift – we are grateful for all ideas and experiences
- Exciting projects and interesting partners from different industries await you
- An office in the heart of Berlin above the beautiful Ku'damm
- Team lunch once a month
- Regular team events
- Above average pay
- Overtime compensation
- Optional home office
- Two office dogs
- Develop our diversity consulting together with us
- Analyse our competition and determine our USPs
- Develop strategies for companies, design roadmaps and possible touchpoints for future diversity strategies
- Support in the creation and leading of workshops at renown companies
- Help develop actionable steps for companies from different sectors
- Optimize our website with content for our clients
- Develop a social media strategy including a blog
- Support our team on tasks related to networking, events and other projects
- Define goals for your internship that we will reach together
What you bring to the table:
- You study HR, Change Management or Business Administration
- Ideally, you have acquired first work experiences in Consulting
- You are responsible, structured and able to motivate and empower others
- You are a proactive team member and love taking on responsibility
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.