About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Communicate with considerably more senior partners, representing our company and our products to our partners
- Build long-term, trusting relationship with our clients
- Tackle problems, analyse them, and develop solutions on your own
- Working on the further development of our company and can move a lot with creativity and commitment
- Coming up with clear strategies and ideas to develop the eCommerce Unit
- Monitoring and analysing sales and external market trends
- Work with departments of Design, Marketing and SEO
- You are studying in the field of business administration or similar
- Ideally first experiences in online marketing, sales and eCommerce
- You speak the English language at C2 level for the partner area
- You have strong communication skills and confidence to interact with others
- You are data driven and having an affinity for KPIs
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and got a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- A relaxed working atmosphere in an international and highly motivated team
- The possibility to take a look in all departments of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Participation in our internal German language class
- Great team events like our monthly 'Pizza Thursday' and lots of kicker tournaments
- Extras such as free coffee and fruits are self-evident
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.