About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
We spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience and encourage everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community. Food is our passion and we celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people. Join our international team in Berlin as a Business Development Intern (m/f/d).
- You help to identify and acquire new cooperation partners for us
- You analyze the competitive environment to extract key insights and generate opportunities for us
- You work on cross-departmental projects and take ownership of topics related to your field
- You support our creative teams in the execution of partner campaigns and projects
- You are studying Economics or a related field
- You are highly motivated, independent and work with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are well-versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are fluent in English
- You ideally have some practical experience in business development, consulting or project management
- Work in a highly cross-functional team and learn what it takes to create a successful digital platform
- Be part of an authentic and open business culture with incomparable team spirit
- Take part in regular team events – we celebrate success together
- Help develop the best cookbook in the world and offer our users the perfect recipe for the right moment
- Enjoy plenty of good (free!) food from our test kitchens
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.