About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
As a Back-End Engineer (m/f/d) you are part of a unique racing team in a fast-paced digital environment. You will implement high-quality business logic for new features in a test-driven-development environment. When it comes to improving the product, your creative input is welcome at any stage. Automation of business processes as well as the building and testing of pipelines are a major focus of our development team, making us a modern and unique platform in Germany. From you first week on, you will take over major responsibilites in designing, implementing and maintaining our production system, supporting business customers.
What you'll do
- You design and implement features in TypeScript/Node.js, following a Test-Driven-Development approach
- You work with a highly-virtualized infrastructure using services like e.g. Heroku, Cloudinary or SendGrid
- You extend and maintain our REST service that serves our web front-end as well as in-hause systems of large car dealership corporations
- You work in an agile environment with other Back-End Engineers as well as Front-End Engineers and QA Engineers to provide incremental improvements of processes, click-paths and user experience on a weekly basis
What you'll need
- Experience with Node.js (version 10 or higher), TypeScript, Express, Test.Driven Development und Git
- Passion for back-end development and making a creative change
- Driven and focused team-player and great communicator
- Knowledge in the fields of automotive and digital innovations
- Preferable: knowledge of lnversify.js, RESTful Services and Mocha/Chai Test-Framework
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's- or Master's degree
- Able to work independently and analytically
- Proficient writing and speaking in English (and German)
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
What we offer you
- Working independently with short decision-making paths and creative freedom
- An interesting and varied job in a fast growing start-up
- Comprehensive and practical onboarding
- A positive working atmosphere in the middle of Berlin and a motivated team with ambitious goals
- We also let work be work and organize the best teamevents for you
- Healthy snacks and drinks
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.