About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Demonstration of our instruments at trade shows and in customer labs
- Acquisition of new contacts from biotech and pharmaceutical industry
- Organization of our exhibition / trade show attendances
- Corresponding with a broad variety of customers from CDMOs to top 10 pharma companies
- Monitoring success and observation of the market and competitor activities
- Support of our marketing and sales activities
- Generating data for application notes, posters and further marketing material
- Eagerness to do marketing and sales
- BSc, MSc or PhD in natural sciences or equivalent
- Knowledge of cell biology desirable
- Willingness to get in touch with biotech and pharma industry
- Independent, success-oriented working method
- High self-motivation, good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (40-70%) – mostly within Europe
- Cutting-edge technology in the fields of: microtechnology, automation, software / deep learning, biotech
- A creative and ambitious team
- Personal development possibilities in a growing company
- Perks: flexible working hours, pension plan, childcare allowance etc.
- Competetive salary
- Brand-new offices and labs
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.