Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have
established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional
Services and Devices. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45
of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei's Munich Research Center in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution
design and strategic technical planning. The privacy team of Trustworthy Technology and Engineering Lab in Huawei Munich
Research Center is developing cutting-edge privacy enhancing technologies, which is designed for supporting
privacy and data protection. To support our research activities, we are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated
Intern / Working Student with the topic of Privacy Enhancing Technologies to support
- Develop software tools for data preprocessing (e.g. sanitization and annotation) and support our algorithm
- development team to apply the toolchain on our datasets with data quality analysis.
- Research on security and privacy risks in Android apps from different app stores and develop machine learning
- algorithms for privacy risk assessment.
- Work and present the results in the form of documentation.
- Study in the field of computer science, cybersecurity, privacy, electrical engineering, or mathematics;
- Research experience in data science, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence as a plus;
- Passion and capability of finding solutions for complex technological issues;
- Good programming skill in Python required, other programming languages as a plus;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Start time: from now on
Length of work: 3 – 6 months
Please apply in English via the link below.