Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group’s products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Group Company: Clearstream Banking AG
Intern/Student Assistant - Clearstream - Quality Management & Digital Transformation (f/m/d)
Start: 15/03/2019 | Duration: 6 (39h week/Internship) / 12 (19h week/ Student Assistant) (in months) | Full-time
Field of activity
As an Intern/Student Assistant at Deutsche Boerse Group, you will have an excellent opportunity to experience live stock market activity and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Clearstream is a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse AG. It provides settlement and custody as well as other related services for securities across all asset classes. It is one of two European International Central Securities Depositories. During your internship, you will support the area Digital Transformation. One of the current initiatives involves the use of robotics for process automation. As an intern in Digital Transformation, you will be involved in implementation of the Robotics and workflow management solutions, which aims to automate linear, rule-driven, high-volume and repeatable tasks throughout different areas of Clearstream.
- Supporting Automation Engineers with the implementation of robotics solutions using Tricentis Tosca
- Develop workflows with various automation solutions
- Supporting in Analysing, updating and validating business & IT processes
- Assistance in Project management and planning
- Maintenance and updating of Process Maps
- Preparation of reports for senior management
- Administrative tasks e.g. organising meetings, conferences and workshops
- Enrolment as an ordinary student at a state-recognized university for the entire duration of your employment
- You have at least completed second semester (preferably in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Programming experience at least in one of the programming languages: Go, Java, Java Script
- Experiences with Cloud Services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- You have an affinity for, or a strong interest in technology
- Safe handling of MS Office applications
- Experience in process modelling (BPMN 2.0, DMN) and with using Microsoft SharePoint is desirable
There are many good reasons to work for us:
- Early assumption of responsibility
- International working environment
- Opportunity to work with modern IT environments
- Young and dynamic team
- Exciting intern / student program
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources