About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
You will be part of an international team of 9 people from Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia and Spain. With such diverse backgrounds of course we love talking about food, cultures and we take traveling very seriously.
Your role in this journey
You will work closely with the Online Marketing heads in order to drive our Scandinavian
business and continually grow revenues and profitability. Your tasks span across all areas of Online
- Set up and optimize Search Engine Advertising campaigns.
- Support process improvements together with Business Intelligence and IT.
- Analyze and optimize Google AdWords campaigns.
- Test and evaluate the activities on different performance channels.
Your backpack is filled with
- Studies in business, economics, physics, computer science or related.
- Quantitative mindset and desire to work with data and to constantly improve.
- Previous experience in Search Engine Advertising is a plus.
- Near native Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish skills and fluent English, any additional language is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
Our adventure includes
- Fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- You will be mentored by Sebastian, the team lead for the Performance Marketing Team, who will help you to further improve and develop skills for your career.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Julia from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.