Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 196,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Munich and want to live and work in Munich.
For the Trustworthy Technology and Engineering Lab (TTEL), we are looking for an Intern or Working Student in Automotive Security (m/f/d):
- Survey and research on important security technologies for automotive, in areas of access control, software over the air update, autonomous driving and etc.
- Work on technical reports and Proof of Concepts.
- Support development of security modules.
- Master candidate in computer science, cyber security or related areas
- Good knowledge in one cyber security areas (e.g. identity & access management, crypto, SELinux…)
- Knowledge about Linux or Android operation system
- Knowledge about automotive software like Autosar is a plus.
- Knowledge in autonomous driving, AI algorithm is a plus.
- Development experience in C++ or C.
- Comfortable communicating in English.
- Team-work spirit and independent working capability.
- Hands-on and can-do attitude, quick learn capability.
- The opportunity to shape Huawei’s future 5G products and solutions.
- The office location is Munich, close to Olympiapark.
- Work within a multicultural environment with English as working language.
- Work and develop within a skilled team whom hold many years’ 4G and 5G industrial experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.