About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
What will you be responsible for?
- You're the project lead for our temporary use in the Alte Akademie München
- You support, plan and implement events with us
- You support our sales and marketing team
- You support us in administrative tasks of the organization (budgeting of projects / organization)
What skills should you have?
- Are you interested in art?
- Are you a philanthropist and networker?
- Are you motivated and organized?
- Are you a fast thinker, team player and translator?
- Are you a creative writer?
- Can you handle IT and get used to new systems?
What can you expect from us?
- A clear learning goal for your internship in which we work out your strengths together
- Varied tasks and independent work / projects
- Knowledge transfer modern IT infrastructure and introduction to the development of web projects
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a compact team
- Best connections to the international cultural and creative industries
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.