About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can't wait to participate? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of the Institutional Sales Team
- Preparing presentations and factsheets
- Making quantitative market, trend and competition analyses
- Working on all relevant customer enquiries
- Be actively involved in the acquisition of new domestic and foreign customers
- Participating in creating and maintaining of databases
- Student in the field of engineering or economics degree with a focus on finance
- Interest in stock market
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) on the financial market would be a plus
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very well command of English
- Be part of the family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
If you are interested, just send us your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.