About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Assistance in the acquisition of new influencers and possible brand partners, as well as support of these partnerships in cooperation with the team leader
- Contribution to the editorial maintenance of social media channels and our website
- Writing and translating SEO relevant content for new devices and campaigns
- Support in other areas such as E-Mail marketing and offline and online campaigns
- French is your mother tongue, you have good English and at least basic German knowledge
- You are studying in the fields of business, marketing and communication
- Ideally, first experience in writing creative texts
- Initial knowledge in online marketing and PR are desirable
- You are interested in digital trends and are also privately involved in social media networks and blogs
- You are creative, like to write and have a sense for what is currently in
- You are communicative and do not shy away from interacting with others
- You are team-oriented, autonomous, flexible and have independent way of working
What we offer
- A relaxed working atmosphere in an international and highly motivated team
- The possibility to take a look in all departments of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Participation in our internal German language class
- Great team events like our monthly 'Pizza Thursday'
- Extras such as free coffee and fruits are self-evident
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.