About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence with us, you'll have the chance to be part of a fast-growing company, and help to shape its growth path. You'll work side-to-side with the founders on the most exciting and important management and digitization projects. You'll learn what it means to build a successful company from scratch, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR and Management tasks. At the same time you'll develop a broad and deep understanding of the Consulting market.This role will require you to bring together your curiosity, our common vision, the client's pain points, and your understanding of current internet technologies. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion market with the possibly to grow into a full-time permanent role at the end of the program, including receiving equity in the company.
- Strategy: Work on business-critical projects, evaluate their strategic importance, and expand the company into new industry and geographical markets
- Venture excellence: Be responsible for managing and improving business development and operational processes
- Consulting: Help us grow our sales business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies, and by being responsible for implementation from the beginning
- Investor relations: Prepare and conduct investor meetings
- Graduated/about to graduate from a top university in Business, Engineering, Marketing or a similar field, with outstanding academic records
- A passion for start-ups and want to prepare for your own adventure down the road
- Strong analytical skills that you use to break down problems and excel at connecting topics from many different domains
- Previous professional experience in a high performance culture environment (consulting, sales or in start-ups)
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Make your startup dream a reality as you shape one of the most exciting startups in Europe
- A ton of responsibility! As the founders' right hand you have real impact from Day 1 and the chance to leave your mark
- A very smart, passionate and very international team that wants to push things
- Flat hierarchy, direct feedback culture and data driven decision making in every part of the company
- Time and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- Have support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Become part of a diverse, international, highly skilled community
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site.
- Get free drinks (water, tea, coffee), and regular team lunches and social events
This is a full-time internship position. Alternatively, working student positions can be offered upon discussion.Apply now via Campusjäger and help us disrupt a multi-billion market!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.