About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
- Supporting integrated B2B marketing campaigns: Help develop strategic campaign plan, identify the right media channels for the target audience, optimize campaigns based on data insights
- Craft and maintain comprehensive and insightful critical metric campaign performance reports
- Work with external creative and media agencies and internal content studio team to develop campaign messaging and creative assets (e.g. Webinar, White paper, Landing page, E-mails, Social posts, Search ads, Videos, etc.)
What skills should you have?
- Enrolled in a European University as a Master Student during the whole internship period (6 months)
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Media & Communications, or International Management
- Ideally first practical experience in Marketing (IT sector preferred)
- Knowledge of the different types of paid media tactics
- Good planning, project management skills, strong communication and relationship building skills
- Creative mind and pay close attention to details
- Language skills: Intermediate in English and native in German
What we can offer
- To be involved in something great,
- Extremely steep learning curve,
- Flexible working hours and agreement with the university,
- Possibility to work in the home office,
- Responsibility and money,
- Plenty of tea, coffee and mate,
- Fun team events,
- Very good connection to public transport and parking possibilities.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.