Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the DAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit for 3 to 6 month an
Intern Controlling (m/f/x)
- Preparing of top management reports and presentations
- Conducting data analysis to identify deviations and data patterns
- Supporting the Global Business Controlling team with planning and reporting on R&D projects
- Assisting in business case calculations for new products and solutions
- Supporting in the design and implementation of IT cost calculation models
- Enrolled at a German University for Business Administration or a similar study field
- Basic knowledge and strong interest in the field of Controlling and in the FinTech industry
- Independent, analytical and structured working method with high level of commitment
- Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the relevant details
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English and German both in writing and speaking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application