About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
What will you be responsible for?
- You support the DACH Controlling team in business partnering and reporting
- You prepare daily and monthly reporting to inform the whole organization including board members on customer and brand performance
- You monitor trade and marketing spend
- You analyse customer and brand P&L analysis vs. target
- You collaborate with other functions on forecast planning
- You help to manage promotions, databases and invoices
What skills should you have?
- Studies in business or finance
- Former practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship) appreciated
- Enthusiasm for FMCG business
- Flexible thinkers with a keen sense of perception that can cope with complexity and dynamic business environment
- High analytical skills, self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong Excel and good Powerpoint skills required
- Time and motivation for at least 5 monaths
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
- Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
- Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds • Cafeteria and free drinks
- An amazing team – be part of it.
We need people with restless minds who don't rely on textbook thinking. If you think you like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you. Apply now via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.