Newposition being added to the European Implementations Group to support our newbusiness growth. In this role you will support the implementation of new customerimplementation projects in the Europe region.
What do youdo on an average day?
Bepart of the implementation project team(s) in the role of ImplementationsAnalyst fulfilling activities such as:
- Developing and documenting(operational) processes
- Performing data analyticsand validate customer profiles and requirements
- Ensuring IT master dataconfiguration requirements are clear, documented and shared with theappropriate teams
- Coordinate UAT testing togetherwith Operations and IT
- Maintain the project ActionsTracker and followed up with the action owners where applicable
- Maintain the project ChangeRequest Log and follow up on these
What do weexpect of you?
Bachelor degree (preferably)in Logistics / Supply Chain
Preverably 1-2 years relevantworking experience
High level of analytical,process and project management skills
able to communicate on differentlevels in an organization
You are also able to workwithin time-limits / pressure
It is important that you have a handson mentality, are result / service and quality orientated, flexible in workinghours and able to travel when required