We develop and distribute simulation software for the biopharmaceutical industry. Thanks to our Technology, time-consuming laboratory experiments can be simulatet on the computer within a few seconds.
- Writing and posting job openings
- Processing incoming applications
- Onboarding of new employees
- Compiling and updating employee records
- Administrative tasks in the field of personnel accounting
- Clerical and administrative support to executives
- Degree in human resources or related discipline
- Experience as an HR assistant or relevant administrative position of at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work pleasant and fun.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply directly to us via Campusjäger!