Huawei’s Munich Research Center, is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning with the vision of a world-leading research center for innovative technologies and platforms enabling the development of world-class products and solutions. For the Trustworthy Technology and Engineering (TTE), we are looking for an experienced Lead Architect Global Automotive Cybersecurity (m/f/d) to expand their security understanding by working on novel technologies and cutting edge security solutions for future Huawei products, in the automotive security technologies field.
- Play a leading role in the development of Huawei's Automotive Security strategy and its execution; contribute with a deep insight and understanding of the automotive industry
- Lead the design and development of Car IT security and innovative product features
- Responsibility for Automotive Security projects managing all aspects of the project delivery, from research to proof of concept or prototype development
- Identification of automotive Cybersecurity trends by collaborating with the Automotive Eco-System and Academia; Regular participation at R&D related conferences and customer meetings
- Closely collaborate with the Huawei Product Line organizations especially the Car Business Unit (China), and the Lead Security Architects of other Product Lines etc.
- Play a leading role in contributing to the design of hardware enabled security technologies that enhances automotive components, automotive infrastructure and cloud access.
- Apply domain specific state-of-the-art security controls contributing to the Automotive Security development
- Exemplify Automotive Security innovations by means of security architecture demonstrations
- Identify Cybersecurity innovation projects for Automotive; elicit and gather requirements to contribute to product development roadmaps related to Automotive
- Handover to the product development team of the Huawei Product Lines
- Contribute to the general Cybersecurity agenda of Huawei
- Contribute security solutions to product features developed by Product Lines
- Develop and lead a small team; Share your experiences in a team of highly motivated colleagues contributing to security technology innovations that make an impact on Huawei products
- Track record in the Automotive industry (OEM, Suppliers) or in the Cybersecurity software industry with exposure to Automotive
- Working experience with proven successful track record of architecting, designing and implementing security features
- Experience with in on-board or off-board automotive security, or Car IT security
- Expertise in E/E (software) Architectures and automotive technology
- Deep knowledge of Security in the Car with a primary focus on software
- Familiar with the electrical architecture in the car
- Professional experience in software development, architecture and design
- Ability to combine high level architecture perspective with deep and detailed technical design/prototype work
- Experienced with system and software design
- Strong skills in software development and experienced with C or C++
- Capable to analyze complex software architectures and prioritize development tasks to maximize efficiency and output.
- Able to independently design, build, and maintain efficient, re-usable and secure code, and to analyze existing designs to identify improvements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a global matrix organization
- Experienced in working with international teams
- Content-oriented leadership driving for successful outcome for Cybersecurity Automotive
- Team player
- Self-motivated, well organized
If you want to have a high level of impact on future Huawei products and help to design novel solutions together with a multicultural team of researchers and engineers in Huawei’s Munich Research Center, join us!
- Career at Huawei: international scale opportunities for R&D and you'll be a candidate for Huawei fellowship
- Working environment: international teamwork across EU and Asia with English as business language
- Meaningful work: your research results support Huawei’s products and solutions which are used in 140+ countries and serving more than one third of the world’s population
- Team spirit: barrier-free communication between each researcher at Huawei, doors are open and collaborations are always welcome