About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets as easy as possible for passengers. This is why we are developing a function that automatically detects the beginning and end of a journey on public transport. Based on the recognition, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection based on smartphone sensors for an automatic ticketing system while building a cost-efficient solution that attracts public transport providers.We value diversity, fostering creativity and active collaboration within the team. We know that a happy work environment provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can build a great solution which has a big impact on passengers of public transport.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Currently enrolled for engineering, computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in working with Xamarin or React Native Flutter development
- Experience building applications for iOS and Android
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience with testing in the mobile space
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with API development
- Plus: Experience in Amazon Web Services and CI-Tools
- Work with our development team to build a new cross-platform (Flutter) prototype
- Realize yourself in the design of the prototype and the product
- Ensure that our mobile applications are delivered with the highest quality
- Development of front and backend concepts
- Complete support of app development process: from development start and optimization to testing with external test users
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive remuneration
- Team events
- Varied tasks and challenges
- Flexible working hours (work when your timetable allows)
- Plants and couch in the office
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.