European Fund Administration S.A. (EFA) is an independent company servicing investment funds, unit-linked insurance products, private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and funds of hedge funds.
EFA is one of the leaders of the outsourcing market in Luxembourg, Europe's largest fund center.
EFA's range of services includes: Net Asset Value calculation, bookkeeping and portfolio valuation, transfer agent and registrar services, fiscal services, compliance and risk management, performance measurement and attribution, domiciliation and reporting solutions.
EFA is present in Luxembourg and in Paris (via EFA France). More information is available at www.efa.eu .
EFA's shareholders are KBL European Private Bankers S.A., Banque de Luxembourg S.A., Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Oddo BHF and EFA Partners S.A.
For its Domiciliation department, EFA is looking to recruit an:
Experienced Domiciliation Officer
Provide domiciliation and corporate secretary services for a portfolio of regulated and non-regulated investment companies in accordance with Luxembourg company and fund regulations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain administrative and legal records
- Ensure the safekeeping of official documents and management of the companies’ correspondence
- Coordinate, prepare and attend board and shareholders’ meetings
- Draft board and shareholder resolutions/minutes
- Ensure legal publications and filing
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers and banks
- Perform social secretariat of investment companies
- Coordinate invoice payments
- On boarding and Lifecycle management
- Maintain and develop customer relationship
- You are graduated in Law and/or in Corporate law
- You have min. 2years’ experience in the area of domiciliation or corporate office roles
- You have a strong knowledge of Luxembourg corporate and fund regulations, with an experience in investment funds and/or Private Equity/Real Estate funds administration
- You are highly organised, proactive and have a sense of responsibility and priority management
- You are accurate, rigorous and able to work independently in an environment under pressure and with tight deadlines
- You are fluent in English and French, German would be an advantage
We can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, 33.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the central railway station in Luxembourg, etc.
Interested? Should you feel your profile suits the above description, please send your application letter and CV, quoting the position “DOM 2020-11” by clicking the Apply button below.