BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 88.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
To support the development of our Accounting & Corporate Services department, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious:
Experienced Accountant – German Speaking (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You manage a portfolio of various clients composed of financial and commercial companies;
- You will be responsible for the general accounting from A to Z and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- You will participate in the preparation of tax returns and VAT declarations;
- You deliver exceptional service through lasting and trustworthy relationships.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Accountant within a Fiduciary/Service provider;
- You are fluent in German and English. French or Luxembourgish will be an asset;
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time and to meet deadlines;
- You are flexible and adaptable;
- You are autonomous in your work while having a strong team spirit.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and …:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits;
- If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.