Role: Executive Account Manager(m/w/d)
Location:PROS Frankfurt, Taunusanlage 8 /flexibility with home office and remote options
Salary: Competitive salary plus bonus plus additional benefits
PROS Holdings, Inc., a market leading company which provides AI-based solutions that power commerce in the digital economy,is currently seeking an experienced Business Development/Sales /Account Manager to join their team.
The Executive Account Manager (EAM) is the primary direct sales team member who works to prospect, manage and close new business opportunities for enterprise-wide PROS solutions.
The successful candidate will have proven sales expertise exceeding their quota for other SaaS-based technology solution providers. You are a self-starter and a problem-solver, a resourceful and ruthlessly pragmatic individual with a global mindset and sensitivity to and willingness to work across cultures and time zones.
Supporting the EAM is a high-performance team of professionals from Sales Management, Legal, Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, Account Development, Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting, Professional Services, Research & Development and Customer Success.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President (RVP), your duties and key responsibilities as our Executive Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements account strategies and directs activities needed to achieve sales objectives.
- Builds a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of sales targets, documenting all strategic activities within Salesforce.com.
- Manages client relationships, identifying influencers, recommendations, key decision makers.
- Accurately and consultatively articulates the value proposition of the PROS solution set to prospective customers at all levels
- Specifically identifies appropriate target customers in a defined geography and/or industry vertical.
- Works internally with R&D, product marketing and others on positioning products, product development requirements and/or designing demos.
What we’re looking for in our Executive Account Manager:
- Extensive sales/account management/business development experience with an international organization specialising in SaaS software.
- Experience with companies involved in pricing and revenue optimization, CPQ, SCM, software sales or CRM.
- Ability to make high-level contacts with the goal of further business development.
- Self-starter with experience in cold calling, building a pipeline and executive client relationship building.
- IT literate with deep knowledge of CRM tools (Salesforce preferably) coupled with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree Required. Additional experience in lieu of required education will be considered. Education and/or experience in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, or Operations Research considered a plus.
- Hands-on and goal oriented attitude, combined with a creative approach to market innovation and business growth.
- Strong negotiation and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the market dynamics and the customer base.
- Willingness to travel up to 75 % in line with business needs.
In return, on top of a competitive salary, we offer excellent benefits:
- Car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Pension Plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Eye care
- Gym membership
- Travel & subsistence expenses
**To apply for the Executive Account Manager, please submit your CV via the Apply Button! **
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is leading the shift to modern commerce, helping competitive enterprises create a personalized and frictionless experience for their customers. Powered with Dynamic Pricing Science, PROS solutions make it possible for companies to price, configure and sell their products and services with speed, precision and consistency across all sales channels. Our customers lead their markets across more than 10 sectors, and benefit from 30 years of accumulated knowledge and data science infused into our purpose-built solutions. PROS drives more than 200 million prices and 1.7 billion forecasts every day for enterprises in more than 30 industries around the globe. Our mission is to help companies and the people who work for them outperform. To learn more, visit www.pros.com .
Competitive salary plus bonus plus additional benefits