About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
Are you passionate about marketing and want to apply your business know-how to the real industry? This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a cross cultural team distributed around the world. We are partnering with leading tech companies in Europe to help them scale their engineering teams faster and more efficient. We are looking for an exceptional talent who masters the fundamentals of marketing and business development and willing to learn. You will learn about digital marketing metrics, and establish yourself as an expert in the industry.
What we do?
We connect European tech businesses with qualified developers in Egypt through remote job opportunities. We offer European businesses a great opportunity to hire the best tech team remotely within 2 weeks, and save up to 70% of their total budget. So far, we have helped a number of German/Swiss leading startups to scale their tech team with experienced, and cost effective remote software engineers.
- As a marketing and business development intern you will help us expand our network in Germany and Switzerland by identifying potential opportunities for growth.
- You will have the opportunity to implement your business and marketing knowledge in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment and learn from all disciplines.
- You will work side-to-side with a cross cultural team and liaise between marketing, operations, product and recruitment teams to ensure a smooth project management.
We believe that our people are our greatest asset. As a team, we share the drive to build the largest community of remote developers in the world. To join us, you need to have the following:
- Recently graduated from Bachelor's in Marketing/ Business Administration or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for startups and remote work.
- A self-driven individual who is willing to go the extra mile to innovate and excel.
- A strategic thinker and result-oriented personality.
- A great problem solver, meaning that you're able to identify the issue, list and evaluate all options and act accordingly.
- German fluency is a must.
- Interest in developing online/offline marketing strategies and implementing them.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working location.
- Mentorship and guidance from our founders and experienced team members.
- A transparent, positive and direct feedback culture.
- A room for personal growth.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.