Hycom delivers digital transformation of service and sales journeys to bring tangible business value and excellent customer experiences. Our customers' solutions are based on robust customer service and sales platforms from industry leaders such as SAP, Oracle and Elastic Path. We focus on industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing and the energy sector. Our solutions serve millions of customers from top European companies such as Deutsche Telekom, BSH, Bosch and Fortum.
We are looking for an experienced design consultant who understands the customer's needs, is willing to offer workshops and is enthusiastic about the design thinking method .
If you're looking for opportunities to get involved in great projects like this: www.hycom.pl/works.html, read on and apply!
Your main tasks:
- Preparation and implementation of business workshops in the field of digital innovation and digital products,
- Evaluation of customer needs and connection of customer goals with the development of digital products,
- Management of the service design and user experience design processes,
- Management of customer research processes,
- Participation in the preparation of offers and business proposals for customers.
You are a perfect match for us if:
- You can prove experience as a designer and consultant in the digital environment - 5+ years,
- You have practical knowledge in the areas of customer research, service design and methods of design thinking,
- You have a problem-solving, adaptive mindset and a positive attitude
- You convince with excellent communication skills - and these skills are reflected in both the German and English language (crucial),
- You are ready to travel across Germany.
We offer you:
- exciting and challenging projects with high strategic relevance for well-known companies,
- the opportunity to actively shape the growth story of hycom.digital GmbH,
- flexible working hours,
- creative ways of working and opportunities for self-development,
- a modern workplace in the north of Munich; it is also possible to work completely remotely.
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office