About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Co-deciding one or two research topics you want to own
- Creating a research plan how to approach your assigned topic
- Developing hypotheses and deducing the required information
- Researching the information in various channels; often times you will have to apply creative thinking how to acquire information. Sometimes the information you will want might be un-googleable – which is a key part of the value you bring.
- Helping our Insights Team and our Communications Team to productize certain key results from your research into un-googleable insight nuggets.
- We want to give our portfolio companies a unique value. Your insights will be used by our portfolio firms.
What skills should you have?
- You have successfully completed your Bachelors, and are in your Masters studies or beyond.
- Your studies are within science, engineering, economics, management, or business law.
- You have work experience through at least 1 other significant internship.
- You are fluent in English. German language is not required.
- You commit to at least 4 months. More is appreciated.
- We expect you to be super curious and to be ready to self-learn. It's never 'I don't know', but: 'I don't know, yet'
- You find it easy to build highly logical and structured thoughts. You know first principles thinking without googling it.
- You enjoy working with numbers and evidences.
What do we offer?
- You are going to meet a team that strives for world class. We do not rely on gut feelings, we build hypotheses and test them.
- We are an agile team, with a short decision chain.
- And we are committed to moving construction to the fast lane of innovation. In doing so, we are looking for an intern to join our data science team. Having experience is great, but combining IQ + EQ + mindset is more important to us.
- Help you build experience in venture capital and gain exposure to early-stage ventures.
- Develop your methodologies for sector research and due diligence.
- Have fun being part of an international and driven team.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Send us your CV including 3 concise bullet points on what makes you a great fit.
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.