We are seeking a CyberArk Administrator in Stuttgart, Germany!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for supporting all technologies that the Platforms team maintains. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring performance, errors, and warnings within the CyberArk environment.
• Troubleshooting problems locally and engage the vendor for escalation support, proposing short term fixes, and long-term solutions.
• Following and maintaining in-house documentation for repeatable processes, including the implementation of new CyberArk custom connectors, patching and upgrading CyberArk components, disaster recovery, as well as change management processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have an active Secret Clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Must have a DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III compliant certification
• Must have a Microsoft Certified System Administrator Windows Server 2012 certification or later
• Must have ONE of the following Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications:
o CCNA Routing & Switching
o CCNA Security
o CCNA Cyber Ops
• Must meet Theater and Country clearance
• Must have 10 years of demonstrated (direct) Cyber Security / IA experience
• Must have either CyberArk training, experience and/or certification
• Will consider a Systems Security Administrator
• Experience with PKI Token configuration and troubleshooting
• Advanced scripting or basic coding knowledge
• Exceptional planning skills and ability to work within change management parameters
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
• Works well inside a team environment, positive can-do attitude
• May be required to sign for equipment
• Limited travel may be required
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Shift work may be required
• On Call Status will be required
• Experience with one of more of the following security products and/or technologies:
o ELK/Elastic Stack
o Sumo Logic
• AutoIT experience
• Familiarity with the DISA STIG and IAVM processes
• Ability to provide effective On-the-Job training to peers
• Ability to develop and maintain system configuration documentation
• Ability to develop and maintain how-to guides for performing tasks on systems
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.