Customer Success Manager – German Market
The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker - reflecting the company's core values in their continuous collaboration with clients. The CSM’s goal is to consult the client from its first steps in the onboarding process, to provide advice and help clients to optimize their business strategies and ROI with Talkwalker.
The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue with clients through upsell and cross-sell. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and use cases, being proactive in our approach to clients and providing competitive advantage through stellar client satisfaction.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
- Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with your clients, then execute them
- Liaise with your clients on the initial on-boarding and use of the Talkwalker to successfully leverage social data in their overall business
- Up-sell and expand portfolio of accounts by proactively monitoring your client`evolving business models, reviewing client’s needs and offering adapted solutions
- Nurture the relationship with your clients in order to surpass their expectations and establish long term relationships
- Network and attend relevant conferences and tradeshows
- Participate in our overall service and sales strategy
- French language is considered as a plus due to the Swiss clients
- You have relevant experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency, or a marketing/communications technology company
- You have gained experience in a business development, sales or customer success role
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presenting to large and small audiences
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have a ''can do'' mentality
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.