Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Credit Analyst (m/f)
- Responsible for credit and collection tasks for an assigned portfolio of customers worldwide.
- Enforce terms of sale by closely follow up on deposits, pre-shipment payments and past due invoices and taking immediate, appropriate actions required to obtain payment.
- Credit approval and credit release of customers’ orders.
- Monitor terms of sale by following up promptly for payment as invoices come due.
- Management of Documentary Letter of Credits (coordinate and negotiate with customers and banks to ensure Letter of Credit compliance, prepare export shipment documentation).
- Obtain and analyze credit reports, trade and bank references, financial statements to establish appropriate terms and limits on a timely basis.
- Assist in the reconciliation of receivables and preparation of periodic management reports related to accounts receivables.
- 3-5 years commercial credit experience, including in Letters of Credit, preferably in a manufacturing environment or in Logistics/Customs international environment.
- Finance and Administration basics.
- Good knowledge of English, French (any other language would be an additional asset).
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, ability to work in respecting deadlines.
- Accurate, attention to detail.
- Persistent, persuasive and enthusiastic personality.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephoneinquiresplease.