Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green securities by generating awareness about their green projects. In 2017, the Luxembourg Green Exchange went a step further and introduced two new windows dedicated to social and sustainable projects to facilitate the financing of socially responsible investments.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Content Officer – CDI (M/F)
In this position you will:
- Develop, prepare, edit and manage content for both online and print (e.g. speeches, brochures, website, thought-leadership articles).
- Edit and proofread content prepared by other departments.
- Manage the social media presence of the company.
- Research speaking and writing opportunities to promote the company and its leaders.
- Support and prepare the ExCo members before public interventions (drafting speeches and notes for panels).
- Report on results.
- Engage with the Business Development Team to propose and deliver communication supportfocused on increasing sales results.
You will work under the direction of the Senior Communication Officer and might take on other content and events-related tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Native English
- Excellent editorial skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Flexible in a time-pressured environment
- Very well organized
- Ability to work independently, whilst within the guidance of the team leader
- Writing experience from the financial industry will be a distinctive plus
- Experience in working directly with C-level people
- Marketing campaign planning experience
- Ghost-writing experience
- Advanced writing skills in French
How to apply:
Please submit your application here: http://bit.ly/2ImQTJ6
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).