Vacancy: Conceptual Copywriter German
Looking to work in an international company with more than 35 different nationalities where collaboration and innovative ideas are key to drive future success? Seeking a role where you can add value and have the opportunity to develop and grow?
Office Depot Europe has an exciting opportunity for a Conceptual Copywriter German to join our European headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands. The role is a fulltime, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your role as a Conceptual Copywriter German
As a Conceptual Copywriter, you are working closely with creative and marketing teams to evolve the way we reach customers. You create the copy-written text for master ideas and develop them further. A strong background in marketing copy-writing and concept development is essential. Be passionate about creative concepts.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to create the concept and the copy-written texts for campaigns and special projects of varying scope and impact
- Write or oversee copy for site landing pages and emails, ensuring concision and impact are consistently achieved
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into compelling use-case driven content
- Understand and help to evolve the Office Depot voice, as well as subtle differences in tone on textual and conceptual basis
- Partner with internal clients to understand objectives and deliver results
- Consistently provide solutions based on client briefs and deadlines; anticipate and proactively respond to future needs
- Regularly represent the copy group in meetings with leaders and stakeholders from various departments
- Contribute to various cross-functional initiatives, including commercial campaign development
- Writing, copy-writing, proofing and editing skills across a broad range of marketing content
- Ability to edit for structure, style, tone, spelling, grammar and conciseness
- Never out of ideas
- Translate and localize when needed
What do you need to be successful in this role
- Vocational level of thinking and 8-10 years of relevant experience. Formal education in advertising copy-writing is strongly preferred
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to design, graphics and concept inspiration
- Detail-oriented: You have high standards for what you write. You know that every word matters, and that some don’t … and know when to cut content down
- Ability to strike a balance between the drive for constant innovation within the digital space with the vision and values of the company
- You create content for different marketing audiences but with a vigilant eye on brand voice and identity
- Entrepreneurial, nimble and solutions-oriented mindset
- You are highly creative, an expert of storytelling, but also process-driven and organized
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills while working both independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate, proficiency with Word, experience with database tools and knowledge of Internet technology
- Team-focused: You are a positive team player, collaborator and relationship builder and can thrive within a globally distributed team
- Fast learner: You grasp new concepts quickly, like researching something to really understand it and revel in picking up a new task or idea
- Native level German, spoken and written and Business level of English required
What do we offer
As we care about our people we will reward you with an excellent salary and additional benefits package.
- A good work-life balance with 36 days of leave per year, based on a 40 hour workweek
- Flexible working hours in regard to starting your day between 07:00 and 09:00 am
- Good travel expenses allowances
- Solid company pension scheme
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances
- Several initiatives to stimulate your well-being like contributions for sport memberships
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ today and take your next step towards a career with Office Depot Europe.
Want to know more about Office Depot in the Netherlands?
Visit our career-website: https://careers.officedepot.eu/nl
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Sponsoring Mitgliedschaft Fitnessstudio
- Home Office
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
36 holiday days, travel allowance, flexible hours,