MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager with Spanish & Portuguese (m/f/d)
As a Community Manager (m/f/d), you will provide support for online games and take care of the community of players. Your main task will be creative writing and communication via games forums, social media and the game itself, and organization of game or social media events for the community.
- Providing comprehensive support for online games
- Development and implementation of communications strategies with the community management team and product management
- Maintaining a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management and the company
- Creative writing and communications via all community channels: Forums, social media, chatrooms, in-game announcements and the news sections of the website
- Planning and execution of interactive forum and in-game events, competitions and surveys
- Creating guides and FAQs for old and new features implemented in the games
- Providing the QA and Localization team with support by conducting internal tests with the game master team and as well as organizing public tests with the players
- You are passionate about online games
- Experience with online games is a big plus
- Spanish and Portuguese language skills (native level) and good English language skills.
- Team player who works and communicates well with others
- Ability to explain things in a catchy and understandable way
- Reliable and independent approach to work
- High quality standards and customer focus
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Expericence with MS Office
- Experience with Social Media, Content Management and Bulletin Board Software
- Basic skills in image manipulation and / or HTML
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Maike Dietz.