Über Campusjäger GmbH
Als Recruiter verbindet Campusjäger Studenten und Absolventen mit interessanten Arbeitgebern aus ganz Deutschland. Bewirb dich jetzt in wenigen Schritten kostenlos über Campusjäger auf diesen und viele weitere spannende Jobs.
We are a movement of football players, managers and supporters who share a mission to change the game for good. The idea is simple. Our members pledge a minimum of 1% of their annual wages to a collective fund. And we allocate this fund to high-impact football charities from all over the world. It's a small commitment that drives big change—building a bridge between the world of football and the sustainable development of our planet.
As it stands, our team boasts more than 60 members, including World Cup winners Juan Mata, Mats Hummels, Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe as well as a first football club.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Community Management Intern, you'll be working closely with our partnerships manager to deliver a world-class donor experience to our members (players, managers and supporters who have signed up for the pledge). As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will build and maintain communication with our members and partners, conduct research that helps generate insights into our members' needs and satisfaction levels and support the continuous improvement of our community engagement strategy. And, of course, you'll get to play some football. We love kicking off the day with a game from time to time.
- To support our member communication across each stage of the customer lifecycle, from the formal onboarding and announcement of members to the timely delivery of impact reporting
- To develop and maintain a community engagement calendar that maps out community events and our year-round member communication
- To collect, manage and update data on our members and business partners
- To track measures of community engagement (such as our members' related social media activity) and gather feedback on our members' motivations, needs and satisfaction
- To help evolve our community engagement strategy
- You have previous project management and/or community management experience
- You are a people person, with exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to work and interact with a wide range of target audiences (ranging from professional football players to fans to business partners)
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask efficiently
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- You are a matriculated university student - preferably in an advanced semester
- You are Berlin-based or willing to relocate
- You believe in our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A paid internship of 3-6 months; the start date is April 2019
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to both the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- The opportunity to position yourself at the heart of a growing movement that's changing the game for good
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter:
Mit Campusjäger zu deinem Traumjob:
✔ Überraschend leicht: Drei Fragen beantworten und fertig ist deine Bewerbung.
✔ Direkte Rückmeldung: Mit Campusjäger bekommst du schnelles Feedback zu deiner Bewerbung.
✔ Dein persönlicher Vorteil: Individuelle Jobvorschläge von über 1.000 Unternehmen aus ganz Deutschland.