About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (f/m/d) to join our team in Berlin as of now.
- Support in the execution of the communication strategy
- Support in creative development and execution of content
- Developing and producing blog posts
- Conceiving, drafting and posting content for our channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website)
- Maintaining an active social media community and calendar
- Analysis and assessment of the strategy's performance
- You have a keen and active interest in social media
- You are a matriculated university student (until the end of the internship) and have to complete a compulsory internship
- You have some professional experience working in digital communications
- You are familiar with Adobe Suite, and a proficient user of PhotoShop and InDesign
- You speak English fluently (Native language level; bonus points for additional languages)
- You are Berlin-based or willing to relocate
- You buy into our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A paid internship of 3-6 months; the start date is ASAP
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to both the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with lovely colleagues, flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- The opportunity to position yourself at the heart of a growing movement that's changing the game for good
Do you think you have what it takes to become our next Communications Intern? If so, you can get yourself in the game by submitting your application by February 28, 2019 including the following documents, via Campusjäger:
- Your CV
- A 400+ word creative writing sample on a subject of your choice. This can be something you have written in the past or a something specifically for this internship.
We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.