What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a
Client Service Executive - SAP (D/F/M)
The Responsibility of the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) SAP CSE is to manage a large SAP account and portfolio of account. This is a key commercial position EAS service line managing business development of the account/portfolio.
You will own overall revenue quota, customer profitability targets and relationships with the account managers & other leaders in ensuring profitability and goal attainment for their portfolios. For developing account management strategies and driving new business throughout the existing portfolios of select accounts you are responsible for.
Your Key Result Areas:
• Manage strategic account relationships or a market portfolio, and develop a clear understanding of the clients need and desires as it relates to SAP services
• Responsible for bid strategy, executive communications, summary in proposal and pricing to improve opportunity to win business and profitability
• Responsible for overall P&L within the account, including attaining revenue target, customer satisfaction and profitability
• Develop the strategy for the portfolio to align with sector and EAS service line strategies, to meet short and long term business demands, and to ensure that we are at the forefront and in the right shape to be successful so that we can compete with Tier 1 competitors
• Build and execute the pipeline in order to meet revenue & new booking objectives. This will include building a forecast of transaction closures.
• Develop relationships with SAP executives, sales and account teams in order to jointly shape SAP roadmap for the account/s
• University degree
• Strong understanding of the SAP offerings/solutions
• Experienced in sales activities and RFI / RFP (bid) responses
• Experience of managing relationship with key client stakeholders and becoming a trusted advisor
• Strong executive communication Skills in German and English
• Strong business and financial acumen to structure large-scale complex deals
• Managing the delivery of SAP solutions, integration projects and support services across all industry
• Ability to work comfortably across time zones and cultures
What you can expect
• Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to Tobias Kessemeier, Head of Executive Recruiting by mail: email@example.com
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.