CAD Designer (f/m/d) in Dreieich, Germany at Pall
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
- Elaboration and creation of drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) for standard and customized system solutions for the upstream and downstream process applications in the pharma and biotech industry within the Pall technology portfolio.
- Generation of P&ID drawings, 3D- models, isometric drawings, part lists, detail design drawings.
- Elaboration of conceptual modular platform solutions for the technology platforms available at Pall.
- Creation of 3D designs, general arrangement drawings, component drawings and manufacturing drawings by using Autodesk Inventor. (80%)
- Creation of piping and instruments diagrams (P&ID) as well as 3D-piping models in accordance to GEP (Good Engineering Practice) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) design requirements based on the specifications provided by the engineering team. (10%)
- Using Autodesk Vault (DMS) and Inventor (CAD) for filtration, purification and separation systems for the biopharmaceutical market.
- Supporting the design team in Dreieich and UK in harmonization of methods of operations.
- Dimensioning of mobile and stationary skids/modules incl. frame work, control panel, junction box, flow plate, manifold, etc.
Ability of conceptual and aesthetical thinking and ability to implement design aspects in regards to ease of use of the systems.
Use of Computer Aided Design tools: AutoCAD 2015 and INVENTOR 2015 or higher.
Use of Data Management System: VAULT 2015 or higher
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project in MS-Office 2010 or higher and IBM Lotus Notes.
English reading and writing.
Danaher Corporation Overview